- The Child Nutrition Department is on a computerized account system.
- Each student has an individual account, accessed by a unique account number.
- There are three (3) methods to add funds to your student's lunch account:
- Personal Check (made payable to "EISD Child Nutrition")
- We recommend that payments are made in advance to eliminate your child from having to bring money to school daily.
- Account balances are carried over to the following school year.
- Refunds may be received by completing a district Request for Refund Form and submitting it to:
Child Nutrition Department
601 Camp Craft Road
Austin, TX 78746
Low Account Balance-Elementary Schools Only
- Students' hands will be stamped "Need Lunch $" when the account is $5.00 or less.
- Once your child's account is negative, student may charge two meals, after which he/she will receive a cheese sandwich, fruit and milk at no charge.
Low Account Balance-Secondary Schools Only
- Student accounts balances up to ($6.00) are allowed, after which he/she will receive a cheese sandwich, fruit and milk at no charge.
- Negative balances must be resolved by the end of each school year.
Please make account deposits payable to "EISD Child Nutrition." To ensure proper credit to your child's account, write your child's first and last name on the bottom of the check.