Apr 12, 2017
from 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
|Add event to calendar||
The Eanes Independent School District will hold Kindergarten Round-Up April 12, 2017 for parents and incoming kindergarten students for the 2017-18 school year. Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017 to begin kindergarten for the 2017-18 school year. The event will take place at each of the six district elementary school campuses and will provide an opportunity for parents to meet the principal and staff, gather information and become better acquainted with the campus.
Activities vary per campus. Event times will be added to this page as they are scheduled.
Click on the campus below to go to their website for more information.
Parents are encouraged to register their children prior to April 12 in our new online process and bring the information listed below to Kindergarten Roundup.
Information needed to register a child:
- Eanes ISD Enrollment forms - Available to complete in our new online process beginning in April.
- Child's immunization record
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent or Guardian valid driver's license indicating a correct current address in the District
- Family's proof of residency, including (1) current, signed lease, deed or contract or most recent tax receipt; and (2) current utility bill for the property in question in parent's name