New and Improved Notification System for the 2016-17 School Year!
InfoCenter replaces Contact Manager with a new easy to use system. If you have signed up for notifications from the district in previous years your login and preferences will transfer over to this new system. To update your preferences, visit the Infocenter website and sign in using your Contact Manager login. Tip: Your Username should be your Eanes ISD email address. Use the "Forgot your Password" link on the sign in page if needed.
What is InfoCenter?
InfoCenter allows you to personalize Skylert notifications which include emergencies, weather delays/cancellations and general school and district news via text, email, phone, or all three.
InfoCenter allows you to:
- View your contact information and configure how you would like to receive notifications.
- Review the last 30 days worth of messages for all your associated records.
- View the records associated with your account - student, staff, parent records.
How do I sign up for InfoCenter?
Signing up is easy. Use your Eanes ISD email address and follow these three steps:
- Visit https://infocenter.schoolmessenger.com and click the Sign Up Button on the top of the page, or Download the InfoCenter App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market.
- Enter your Eanes ISD email address and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token.
Note: If you receive an “already claimed by another user account” error message that means you’ve already created an account in our old system, Contact Manager. Simply follow the “Return to login” link and login. Use the “Forgot your password” link.
- After authenticating via your email, return to InfoCenter and sign in using your email and password.
It's that easy!
|Non School Hours Emergency||Emergency notifications sent before or after school hours; Weather Emergencies causing late-start or closures, etc...|
|School Hours Emergency||Emergency Notifications sent during school hours; Lockdown, Emergency related early release, etc...|
|Attendance||This message type is not used for staff members.|
|District General||General District Announcements.|
|School General||Announcements and Weekly Newsletters from your home campus. |