(as of 1/4/2017)
- School year 2017-18 Transfers timeline will be available to view in Mid February.
Annually, based on available spots in our classrooms, Eanes ISD accepts transfer students who live in other school districts. A child's chances of being accepted are much greater if the application is submitted as early as possible. Check out the transfer timeline below for important dates.
Make sure to check out this checklist to make sure you have everything you need
Timeline for Student Transfers
2016-17 School Year
|March 4, 2016|
|March 10, 2016 |
|April 10, 2016 |
|April 30, 2016 Though May 27, 2016|
|May 1, 2016|
June 1, 2016 Through August 19, 2016
June 30, 2016 by 2:00 PM
- FDA (Local) Admissions - Interdistrict Transfers
- The Superintendent or designee is authorized to accept or reject any transfer requests, provided to amend or delete any or all of policy FDA(LOCAL) should it be determined that it is no longer eco ...
- FDA (LEGAL) Admissions - Interdistrict Transfers
- The Board may, by means of a mutual agreement with the board of an adjoining district, transfer any student to the jurisdiction of that adjoining district. All transfers shall be made pursuant to FDA ...